Princess Non-sailing guests limit

vowsatsea

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know? I looked all over their website, and searched on here. For some reason, the number 75 is sticking out in my head.

hi there,

i was just married harborside on the Crown Princess. I only had 2 non-sailing guests, but there was room for 10 on my paperwork, however there was only room for 10 sailing guests as well, so i had to make extra copies (there were 23 sailing and 2 non-sailing) the non-sailing guests boarded with us early, at 10:30am and had to leave the ship around 3:45pm.

it will also depend on where you have your wedding. we chose the chapel, so our family/friends could watch at home, and it only seats up to 40 people i believe.

you can always call TWE and they will confirm for you.

good luck,

Jill

• 1 year later...
hi there,

i was just married harborside on the Crown Princess. I only had 2 non-sailing guests, but there was room for 10 on my paperwork, however there was only room for 10 sailing guests as well, so i had to make extra copies (there were 23 sailing and 2 non-sailing) the non-sailing guests boarded with us early, at 10:30am and had to leave the ship around 3:45pm.

it will also depend on where you have your wedding. we chose the chapel, so our family/friends could watch at home, and it only seats up to 40 people i believe.

you can always call TWE and they will confirm for you.

good luck,

Jill

Hi there!

We are getting married on the Crown Princess Harborside in April 2011. Did you get married in the chapel? What did you do for music? How did it look? The pictures online don't look great. Did you have a reception? Where was it? I have a guest list of about 67 people so far (wow!), and am very much looking forward to that day!

Thanks for your response!

• 1 month later...

Archived