Transatlantic/Europe as a disable ????

jaylsparks

Sue:

There is no wc-access info there (on the website) but I happen to know about the wc-access because several readers have reported it to me.

Lot's of places do not even mention their wc-access so many times you have to learn about it by word of mouth, from those that have been there.

Candy

Thanks Candy. I did get a response from Ine on the Europe board who appears to be a state tourist officer. Most canal boats are now accessible from town center. The canal boats from tthe dock into the city is not.

Del, got it straight from our friends. Zeebrugge now has accessible dock, cabs and buses. Brugges is pretty much the same with the elevators you already mentioned in museums. They may borrow a friend's van and come meet us and spend the day showing us the sites around Brugges as Brussels is a bit of a toss up what with rush hour traffic.

Amsterdam and Brussels set. Rouen and whether the train stops at grade still a mystery and Cork yet to be filled in. Thankfully Halifax is a no brainer once you have been there once. Just hope for sunshine. :-)

Del? I keep getting the 504 error on RC. Which ports does the BOS stop at? I haven't booked next year yet. And is it just me or are eastbounds cheaper than westbounds on transatlantics?

Sue

Archived