Bob Marley Tour with teenagers?

dig21

We will be in Ocho Rios while on the Ruby Princess. We will have two seventeen year olds in our group who really want to do a Bob Marley tour. It does not appear that Princess offers anything. I have heard about the Zion Bus & looked into booking it independently but their website says that you must be at least 18 and I'm not sure if they allow cruise passengers.

I was just wondering if anyone knows if you can book the Zion Bus independently and if I may be able to sign a waiver to allow the 17 year olds or if anyone knows of any other really good Bob Marley Tours?

Thanks

We will be in Ocho Rios while on the Ruby Princess. We will have two seventeen year olds in our group who really want to do a Bob Marley tour. It does not appear that Princess offers anything. I have heard about the Zion Bus & looked into booking it independently but their website says that you must be at least 18 and I'm not sure if they allow cruise passengers.

I was just wondering if anyone knows if you can book the Zion Bus independently and if I may be able to sign a waiver to allow the 17 year olds or if anyone knows of any other really good Bob Marley Tours?

Thanks

It's adults only because of the Pot Smoking going on once inside the compound. I don't know this as fact, only what I've read from reviews.

I'll let you decide if you want to take your kids with you or not.

I just came from the Bob Marley tour and there were children of all ages there. In my tour group--approx 15 people there were even babies. Yes, there is a ton of weed smoking going on there. I personally did not see any "kid aged" participating but I can almost guarantee you that someone will approach them to purchase.

Archived