We got an upgrade!

jeda

Hi Everyone!

April is coming, spring is coming, I can almost feel it!! ;)

My Mom thought that an ad for a $100.00 upgrade from an outside to a verandah cabin may apply to us, as my sister and I and my 2 brothers are in 2 outside cabins. She went to the TA to check it out and of course it didn't apply at that price but would have been much more; however, HAL gave us an upgrade! So we have moved up from the lowest deck to the promenade, midship :D My Mom and Dad are in a verandah so we will just share, no problem there!

We are very happy with the move! I told my sister though that we won't be doing as much stairs as we usually do (bottom to top) so now we have to walk more, LOL

Jess

Great news for you. I'm wondering how did you get notification from HAL that you had an upgrade? We are sailing in March and would love one.

Hi Ellsy,

When my mother went to the TA to enquire about the possible $100.00 upgrade to a verandah and the TA phoned HAL to find out about that promotion, she then told my Mom that that promo was not possible BUT that they had a complimentary upgrade to the promenade deck.

If the TA had not called on the other promo then I am not sure that we would have heard anythinng of an upgrade. I am not sure how that works. On our last cruise when Mom and Dad got an upgrade they did not find out until emabarkation.

Jess

Archived