Carnival Freedom Disembarkation

sh1955

I am cruising for the first time on Carnival and have a 9:35am flight out of FLL on Southwest on Jan 31st.

Does Carnival allow passengers to carry off their luggage?

Anyone with any Carnival experience disembarking in FLL recently please respond.

Thank you!

I am cruising for the first time on Carnival and have a 9:35am flight out of FLL on Southwest on Jan 31st.

Anyone with any Carnival experience disembarking in FLL recently please respond.

Thank you!

You are going to need to be standing in the door to be the first one off. Yes they do allow you to carry off your own luggage. That is too close for comfort. Make sure you check with the purser to make sure you can get off as soon as you can.

Dave

You can take your own luggage off. We were on the Freedom in December...We were up, out of our rooms by 7:30, had breakfast and were off the ship and in a taxi by 9:30 but, I agree with the others, you are cutting it really close...:)

Thank you!

you'd better pray that there isn't any problems with the ship clearing customs and that the cabs are waiting for you. Make sure you program the southwest reservations # into your cell phone so u can make alternate arrangements just in case..

:eek: IMHO, you are cutting it WAY too close, even if the ship clears customs in the normal amount of time. You can self disembark, but I honestly don't think you'll make it even if you are first in line from the ship. Self disembarkation doesn't even start until 7:45am on a "good day".

Archived