Can someone help with photo prices?

sherrintxs

I was looking over our invoice from 2006 and an 8x10 was $19.99 and the 5x7's were $12.98, I am sure prices have gone up. Can someone who recently went tell me how much pictures are now.

Great appreciated.

I just came back Sunday and the 8x10's were $21.99, the 5x7 was $7.99, and the 6x8.5 were $8.99(these usually have a border)

I just came back Sunday and the 8x10's were $21.99, the 5x7 was $7.99, and the 6x8.5 were $8.99(these usually have a border)

Thank you both so much for the help. Can I ask another dumb question, which one does the port pictures fall under, 5x7 or 6x8.5?

Thank you both so much for the help. Can I ask another dumb question, which one does the port pictures fall under, 5x7 or 6x8.5?

we ended up buying too many photos, but we like them. The pictures they took at embarkation are the 6x8.5, the only one that we have that is actually 5x7 is a port pic when we got off the ship in Puerto Vallarta. It's actually kind of weird because all the other pictures we have when we got off at each port are the bigger 6x8.5.

I loved the fact that Carnival took so many pictures. Every port there was at least two photo ops when we got off, and every night there was at least 6 or more backdrops set up to take pictures(by carnival photographs only). I only bought one casual and one formal night out of all of them but it was definitely nice to have the option of taking different pictures.

Archived