countdown clock

NikkiC

I have put the countdown clock as the Pacific Sun as that was in the P&O book but we are now being told it is the Pacific Jewel for that cruise does anyone know when the new pacific Jewel is going to be added to the countdown clock where it is pick a ship so I can change the ship that is on my countdown???

Thanks Nikki :D

I don't think they have added Pacific Jewel in their list of ships yet, and you cannot change it yourself.:(

I would just keep checking every few weeks to see if it is in thier list.:rolleyes:

Hopefully it won't be too long, as they have added the name to the Roll Call section!!!!:confused:

I don't think they have added Pacific Jewel in their list of ships yet, and you cannot change it yourself.:(

Yes you can change it. Just go to countdown clocks, pick Ocean Village and when it comes up as a url, ( or whatever it's called) :D click on the ship name & change the ship name to Pacific Jewel. I have done this before when Superstar Gemini wasn't on the list and it worked ok.

Let me know how you go! :)

Archived