Fantasy Cruise 1-10-09 Photos

GTVCRUISER

Brings back such great memories, love New Orleans and the Fantasy. I like the palm trees on the Lido, wonder why the Imagination and Ispiration have the other type, these give the deck a much more carribean feel. Thanks for the photos!

We watched you sail off into the sunset 2 weeks ago while we were eating in the food court at Riverwalk Mall. I was SO jealous!;) Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing your pics.

How was your embarkation/debarkation? I have heard NOLA has been having staffing issues at the port and embarkation was a nightmare.

We watched you sail off into the sunset 2 weeks ago while we were eating in the food court at Riverwalk Mall. I was SO jealous!;) Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing your pics.

How was your embarkation/debarkation? I have heard NOLA has been having staffing issues at the port and embarkation was a nightmare.

Hoping not to hijack the OP but I'm answering some question since we were just on:rolleyes:.

We boarded late for me....got in line about 12:30 and it took us an hour to get on board. Debarkation was ridiculous! Ridiculously great! I'm sure they can't really tell you what time the process will start and I should have known that since we docked around 4 am that it would be early. Anyway, we planned on being ready at 8 and they started at 7:15! We had to scurry a bit but we were on Empress which got off first. We were in the taxi but 8:00. I have no complaints about embarking or disembarking at all!

Archived