Just off Naviagator...

We took the Jan 12th-Jan 17th, 5 night, Cozumel and Belize trip. If anyone has any questions about the Navigator or ports, I'd be happy to try to help!

PS-Review will follow shortly

Did you experience any colored water (yellow or brownish) in your stateroom? I figured I would ask before someone else does. :)

Ah you beat me to the question. When are you sailing?

This Thursday. Doing a back to back. Personally the colored water isn't an issue to me. We had it last time on Navigator back in November and it didn't kill me.

Cer10Lee:

I believe the name of the spot where we docked was called the International Pier. We took a cab into San Miguel, it cost $7 for 4 people. We were told it was about a 3 mile walk with sidewalks the whole way. It was raining so we opted for the taxi.

can i ask what excursion you did in belize, and did you book on the ship or on your own? my BF and i are thinking of doing the cave tubing one, but i can't figure out how to dress (e.g. would there be a place for me to store shorts and t-shirt while i do the tubing in my swimsuit).

Did the NOS W Caribbean in early December. Water was slightly yellow, but had no smell or taste. As for Belize, we did tubbing with a non-RCL excursion. You would wear a swimsuit and bring clothes to wear when you are done. Use water shoes for the tubbing (they rent them if you don't have them,) and bring a change to sneakers for the return bus ride. Had a blast.

Did you experience any colored water (yellow or brownish) in your stateroom? I figured I would ask before someone else does. :)

Cer10Lee:

I believe the name of the spot where we docked was called the International Pier. We took a cab into San Miguel, it cost $7 for 4 people. We were told it was about a 3 mile walk with sidewalks the whole way. It was raining so we opted for the taxi.

Thanks, I was hoping that it was closer(within walking distance). 3 miles is too much for me.

Thanks, I was hoping that it was closer(within walking distance). 3 miles is too much for me.

Navigator is too big to dock closer to downtown. They'll be plenty of cabs available at the International Pier as well as plenty to return to the ship when you're ready.

Archived