Finally got fuel supplement refund

LUPY48

When I paid my balance at the beginning of January for our March 5th sailing, I didn't pay the fuel surcharge. Everytime I would check my documents I would receive the "Cannot prints bookings not paid in full". When I would look at the make a payment option it would always show the balance due for the fuel charge.

Last Sunday I checked the "Print Your Documents" on Carnival's web site. It finally said I could print them. I double checked the make payment option and it was finally zero.

I never received any notification that it was finally removed.

Happy cruising everyone!

I got a call from my TA yesterday saying that Carnival called her and they were refunding $75 back to my credit card (not an OBC) for my March 13 Miracle cruise.

We are on the Legend March 15th and our TA told us about a month ago we would get a $63 refund each. It hasn't showed up on my credit card yet.

Also got ours credited back to our card yesterday for our 2/23 cruise. Thought I'd get an OBC since I paid in full prior to the final payment due date, but no, got a credit to the card! Either way - it's all good (and it's already spent!)

Archived