Bidding for San Pedro Hotel

EMSSMU

Last night I tried to book a hotel in San Pedro using price line for $65, 3 stars or higher and they turned down the bid – I am looking for Jan. 30 – so I realize it is soon. I was wondering if anyone else had their bid rejected, increased the price and had it accepted. What price did you have to pay?

Thanks!

I went up a dollar a day and got Crowne Plaza for $69 for Feb. 3, but since you're short on time, try bidding $70 next time. Then $75 the time after that. Perhaps the hotels are filling up. Good luck!

I did pretty much what StLouisCruisers did and got the Crowne Plaza for $69 for April 3rd. You can also get good advice on bidding at betterbidding.com

Good luck!

I did several bids back in December for the night of Jan. 30th and always got turned down. I went as high as $72 and still didn't get a hit. There's a point with the Priceline fees where it almost becomes worth it to book at a reasonable, cancellable rate elsewhere. I think about $90/night bid is where I was finding that point when looking in December.

Luckily, my business travels have reaped me a free hotels.com stay, so I cashed that in on the Crowne Plaza executive room ($254 list price with breakfast included) this week.

Last night I tried to book a hotel in San Pedro using price line for $65, 3 stars or higher and they turned down the bid – I am looking for Jan. 30 – so I realize it is soon. I was wondering if anyone else had their bid rejected, increased the price and had it accepted. What price did you have to pay?

Thanks!

We booked the exact same night as you, Jan 30, just a day or two ago. Bid $71, got the Doubletree. Seems like an excellent deal...

Archived