MIA-Port of Miami transportation

midwest917

Hey all, looking for some suggestions. Im going on the Century Feb 9, 2009.. I am flying in a day early and staying at the Holiday Inn near the airport.

Does anyone have suggestions for transportation to the Port of Miami? I have a quote from a private towncar company of 38.00 one way. Is that reasonable for MIA? Would I be better off taking a cab from the airport. I HATE using the transfer busses.

A cab from the hotel will cost around $25.00.

Would you or anyone know the cost of transfering from the FLL airport to the 4 points Sheraton on Collins in Miami Beach. It is 11 miles from the Sheraton hotel to the Miami Inter. Airport.

I am trying to avoid the shuttle due to having a lot of luggage and a wheelchair so a van or SUV is what we would need. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Faith

Would you or anyone know the cost of transfering from the FLL airport to the 4 points Sheraton on Collins in Miami Beach. It is 11 miles from the Sheraton hotel to the Miami Inter. Airport.

You can check out this site for transportation from Fort Lauderdale to Miami. The do provide various kinds of vehicles and can accommodate wheelchair passengers.

go-airportshuttle.com

To me a taxi is the easiest, fastest, and the least hassle .

Taxi is the way we had thought to use, but than somone said it is very expensive from FLL to Miami (airport or hotel) We have checked go shuttle it looks like it wold be around $70.00 plus tip for a van. Then we would need a taxi from our hotel to the Miami Airport. So, we may just charter a van in advance from a private company. I don't want to sit in a shuttle bus & wait til it fills up!

Thanks for the advice everyone. It really has helped us make up our minds.

Faith

Archived