looking for a crew member on millenium

Twosox

Hi there

This is my fitrst post on Celebrity, so I look forward to some help

We are two Kiwis and sailed on Millenium from Honolulu to Auckland (N.Z.) in October and had a fabulous time and a lot of laughs.

We had fantastic service and a lot of fun with a special wine waiter called Inyorman. Does anyone on this site know him??

I would love to know how he is and send our love to him, so if anyone has recently been or is going on Millenium and knows Inyorman it would be great to hear.

Cheers Linda

Hello, Linda!

Gee... when I first read the name of this thread, I was hoping you weren't ON Millenium at the time, seeking a crew member... :D

You can call Celebrity (# on their web site) and they will give you a physical mailing address where you can send a note to the crew member. If you include your email address, they might write back.

We continue to communicate with a waiter and sommelier (married couple) that we met on Century last summer, so I can relate!! Sometimes you meet the nicest people...

Good luck!

Hi there

This is my fitrst post on Celebrity, so I look forward to some help

We are two Kiwis and sailed on Millenium from Honolulu to Auckland (N.Z.) in October and had a fabulous time and a lot of laughs.

We had fantastic service and a lot of fun with a special wine waiter called Inyorman. Does anyone on this site know him??

I would love to know how he is and send our love to him, so if anyone has recently been or is going on Millenium and knows Inyorman it would be great to hear.

Cheers Linda

Why didn't you ask for their mailing address while you were on board or email?

We always exchange email addys with those service people we connect with onboard.:confused:

Thanks Dawn and Shirley...No Dawn, thank heavens we are not on the ship looking for him.

We didn't exchange addresses, didn'e think to and I am probably to slack to keep contact anyway, but I was just curious if anyone had been on Millenium and had the same excellent service from him..I think he would be rather chuffed (pleased) if someone mentioned my post from this message board. You do meet some great people and we have kept in touch with some we have met cruising or travelling

Thanks Guts, much appreciated..Happy cruising

Archived