X1 drinks package costs

katedoll

aaargh! just got an email back from costa asia telling me that the x1 package is 257 aud per person...per day!!!! I'm pretty sure that must be a typo!:rolleyes: I'd be smashed from morning to night to try to get my value for money!!!:D

Yep - it's a typo. Jing Bo Bonnie Wu is the lady we dealt with at Costa Asia and it was 257AUD each for the 14 nights, Just over 18 dollars per day, which given the exchange rate with the Euro and the amount of beer my husband can drink is very good value.

NOTE: She asked for credit card details to be emailed - v. bad practice so sent email saying no and asking if she could ring me which she did, at the time promised, and now we have a new invoice with the x1 on there.

Yep - it's a typo. Jing Bo Bonnie Wu is the lady we dealt with at Costa Asia and it was 257AUD each for the 14 nights, Just over 18 dollars per day, which given the exchange rate with the Euro and the amount of beer my husband can drink is very good value.

NOTE: She asked for credit card details to be emailed - v. bad practice so sent email saying no and asking if she could ring me which she did, at the time promised, and now we have a new invoice with the x1 on there.

Could you share her email address please, I need to contact them re the X1 also. many thanks. :)

Spike's mum

yes! she replied quickly that it was a mistake:)

Just home from 7 days on Fortuna, E. Carib. I bought 1- X1 for myself for $97.00. The card can only be used at the pool bars during the hours posted for the buffet dining room seating for lunch or in the main dining room during your assigned seating time. I picked out 1 bar steward at each of the 2 pool bars, tipped them both and got 2 drinks at a time and as often as I wanted, so we both drank off the card. In the main dining room the assistant waiter made sure that I always had 2 beers and that my wife had beer or wine and even the lady seated next to me enjoyed the wine off the 1 purchased package.

Cheers

Just home from 7 days on Fortuna, E. Carib. I bought 1- X1 for myself for $97.00. The card can only be used at the pool bars during the hours posted for the buffet dining room seating for lunch or in the main dining room during your assigned seating time. I picked out 1 bar steward at each of the 2 pool bars, tipped them both and got 2 drinks at a time and as often as I wanted, so we both drank off the card. In the main dining room the assistant waiter made sure that I always had 2 beers and that my wife had beer or wine and even the lady seated next to me enjoyed the wine off the 1 purchased package.

Cheers

Cruise companies read and analyize CC message boards.

Wonder why Costa decided ro charge kids for the X1 package!:mad:

Ron

Archived