Time to disembark in Costa Rica

cruisingsfun

Hi, Hope someone can help with my question. My husband and I are cruising on a 7 day cruise from Puerto Caldera. We want to arrange for a shuttle to go to Monteverde after the cruise. Does anyone have any advice for what time to ask for the shuttle? I know that we arrive very early, but not sure what time we would actually get off the ship. Thanks for any help,

Crusingsfun

We took the same cruise on January 3, 2009. We had ordered a minivan to take us to the Airport, and it was set up for 8:30. The buses for transfers to the Airport were called first, and then the hotel transfers. The Independents were called last, and it was at 8:30, so our timing was perfect. We could have gotten off earlier if our van had been there early, but it wasn't, so we waited until 8:30. I wondered what we would have done if they had been late, since standing on the pier in the sun was not to my liking, but Clarissa, the hostess, told me that if that happened, we would be able to wait on the ship, so I need not have worried. Hope this helps.

Archived