QM2 world cruise segents from Dubai

mcdermott

I shall besembarking from the ship in Dubai and had booked this voyage over 1 year ago I recieved my tickets 2 days ago and had I not been into the BA web site I would not have known that I was booked onto 2 different flights by Cunard on two different days

I rang them and was told that I was on the second flight only to recieve the tickets from the travel agent to find they were on the first flight

I had connecting flights from Heathrow and we know dont now if we will make them I am only saying this because if you are in a similar situation maybe you dont know Worth checking

I shall besembarking from the ship in Dubai and had booked this voyage over 1 year ago I recieved my tickets 2 days ago and had I not been into the BA web site I would not have known that I was booked onto 2 different flights by Cunard on two different days

I rang them and was told that I was on the second flight only to recieve the tickets from the travel agent to find they were on the first flight

I had connecting flights from Heathrow and we know dont now if we will make them I am only saying this because if you are in a similar situation maybe you dont know Worth checking

Speak to your agent.

And if you have booked the connecting flights yourself, remember that Cunard will have no liability to you if you miss their flight. Make sure you have mountains of time between planes.

It is worth noting that Cunard don't do more than get you to the ship in time with their flights. You are not booking flights for convenience - if you want to do that you'd best book the flight sector yourself.

Archived