Boarding Time Caribbean Princess out of San Juan

NYG10

Hello, I will be going on the March 1st sailing of Caribbean Princess out of San Juan, which is scheduled to leave port at 11pm. Does anyone know the latest check-in time is to get on the boat? I would figure somewhere around 9pm? Thanks for any help..

Hello, I will be going on the March 1st sailing of Caribbean Princess out of San Juan, which is scheduled to leave port at 11pm. Does anyone know the latest check-in time is to get on the boat? I would figure somewhere around 9pm? Thanks for any help..

Yes it is 2 hours before departure. Come and visit us, we have a roll call thread going for the Caribbean Princess, leaving March 1st. There are about 55 of us, so far listed for a Meet & Greet on board. Look forward to seeing you there!

Having once landed on board 30 min before sailing (thanks Princess Air!) and, on our last cruise, watched dozens of last minute arrivals (including some who had to take a water taxi and chase the ship as it sailed away), how can they hand over a final headcount 2 hours before sailing? It would never be accurate....

Having once landed on board 30 min before sailing (thanks Princess Air!) and, on our last cruise, watched dozens of last minute arrivals (including some who had to take a water taxi and chase the ship as it sailed away), how can they hand over a final headcount 2 hours before sailing? It would never be accurate....

Going on the Caribbean Princess on Feb. 22 and they sent out an "emergency notice" to all that you have to board 2 hours before the departure or they won't allow you on the ship - they have to turn over that information to someone (can't remember who) 2 hours before sailing. Must be something new since it was just recently sent out.

Archived