In-cabin Liquor

Kwaj girl

How do you request the in-cabin liquor provided by the ship? Is there a list somewhere to choose from? Also, how many bottles are provided, and is it per-suite or per-person (curious, as one of our suites will be single-occupancy).

Thanks!

How do you request the in-cabin liquor provided by the ship? Is there a list somewhere to choose from? Also, how many bottles are provided, and is it per-suite or per-person (curious, as one of our suites will be single-occupancy).

Thanks!

Kwaj girl, it varies from cruise line to cruise line. Which ship and sail date will you be on?

I haven't cruised yet on RSSC, but I'm told you will receive two bottles of "standard", or one bottle of "premium", per suite, not per person. There will be a list you can fill out in your cabin, but if you don't see what you want on the list, you can request it. I don't know where to find a list of what they offer -- I was wondering the same thing. :)

LeeAnne

If you are sailing Radisson, there should be a form in your suite when you are taken there where you can specify two liters of alcohol, with a decent list of choices. It will be brought to your room in a few hours. You will also have a mini bar with soft drinks, bottled water, and a couple of beers. The soft drinks and water are replinished daily, free of charge. Single travelers get the same treatment.

Also, if you are cruising Radisson, you can bring on local beers, liquors, and wines from the ports with no problem for cabin use (or use anywhere, I guess).

This is one of the many reasons we cruise Radissson. Many "lesser lines" have become almost "Nazi-like" in their alcohol policies designed to prevent you from bringing anything on which, in turn, forces you to buy all drinks at bar prices.

So, hope you ARE cruising Radisson. If so, welcome aboard.

Thanks,

Richard:) :) :)

We went for wine for our setup. The Stewardess on Diamond gave us a list of complimentary wines to choose from. Nice selection of both red and white. I wrote down the choices, so if you think you'll be wanting wine rather than liquor let me know and I'll type them up for you.

On Navigator last May we ordered a bottle of champagne as one of our choices. (Then used it for Mimosas one morning at breakfast while sailing to St. George's.)

Kathy

We requested Meyer's Rum and Bailey's. We saw our cabin stewardess in the room and she asked if we wanted to change our order because the Bailey's is considered Premium. We told her that the one bottle of Bailey's would be fine. Within hours, BOTH the Bailey's and rum were delivered. ;)

Archived