Cheap but clean hotel in Miami

thegpars

I could recommend many cheap and clean hotels in miami, the problem is you won't want to stay in them. What is your idea of "cheap"??

You could try Baymont Inn in Doral or Fairfield Inn..it's a suburb of the airport and you could drive to the port in about 25 minutes.

I am looking for a cheap, but clean hotel to stay in the night before our cruise. We are renting a car so location isnt too important, although I dont want to be too far and in a safe neighborhood.. any suggestions..

I also booked a hotel through Hotwire. Look at the 3 and 4 star hotels. We did 4 star, Coral Gables/Coconut grove and got the Westin for $108, pre cruise early March. Check out a site called better bidding and that may help you identify hotels.

Be careful when bidding for hotels - many downtown hotels will charge for parking. We stayed at the Doubletree last year and found out the hard way that they only had valet parking -- for $29/day. Most of the airport hotels will have free parking, but then your are a long ways from South Beach or downtown. Good luck!:)

We stayed in the La Quinta in Cutler Ridge one night before a cruise. It's about 20 minutes outside of Miami by car. Was pretty cheap...Under $100 for the night...clean rooms and included a continental breakfast. We traveled on a Sunday to the port so not much traffic, but I am sure it would be worse on a weekday.

I am looking for a cheap, but clean hotel to stay in the night before our cruise. We are renting a car so location isnt too important, although I dont want to be too far and in a safe neighborhood.. any suggestions..

Although maybe not too cheap, 1/10, I paid $202. great king room, they have a pool and with benefits like free airport shuttle, complimentary breakfast and an offering of shuttle to the port ($10p/p)

Hampton Inn Airport/Blue Lagoon was fantastic!

Archived