attention die-hard Diet Pepsi fans--- (Around the Horn Cruise)

tinybabynurse

Can you find our favorite drink any place close to the pier area in our various ports on the Around the Horn cruise? We are going to La Serena, Puerto Montt, Punta Arenas, Ushuaia, Puerto Madryn, Punta del Este, and Montevideo. Anxiously awaiting some good news - I hope! :)

Can you find our favorite drink any place close to the pier area in our various ports on the Around the Horn cruise? We are going to La Serena, Puerto Montt, Punta Arenas, Ushuaia, Puerto Madryn, Punta del Este, and Montevideo. Anxiously awaiting some good news - I hope! :)

Not taking any chances, have my Pepsi One already packed.

It's just sugar and chemicals. I'm not surprised the cancer rate in North America is the highest in the world. Anyways, this is just my personal opinion. I'm not an American and I'm not going to start any provocative discussions on an American website. :D

It's just sugar and chemicals. I'm not surprised the cancer rate in North America is the highest in the world. Anyways, this is just my personal opinion. I'm not an American and I'm not going to start any provocative discussions on an American website. :D

Pepsi One uses Splenda, the fraction of sugar that has no calories, but, makes it naturally sweet tasting. No after taste like in the regular diet cola's

No war with Canada, I am half Canadian.

Pepsi Yes! We just returned from a twenty day round the horn trip on Hal. Stopped at several of your ports. Pepsi products are available but scarce. Best bet is find a grocery store-not easy in some places. Next look in the coolers in every little shop you see, you may find one or two cans/ bottles if you're lucky. Paid $3.00 / can at a bar next to the pier at Puerto Mont. $.75 to $1.00 at the other stops. Sometimes it's mixed with the wine or beer. Dave

Archived