Luggage Tags

Chelly

I just got my doc packet last week. It contains 4 HAL luggage tags for 2 people.

Hi everyone. I've been lurking for a couple months but not posting. This will be my 6th cruise but those were spread over the last 10 years. One of those cruises were on HAL Zaandam. That was a few years ago and it was great. We were trying different lines to find our favorite. Depending on this next cruise on the Veendam, we may stick to HAL. Had bad adventure on Royal Caribbean last year and will not go back on their cruises even though we did have nice cruises with them in the past.

If you are going the Pier Porter route for tags, you might want to bring along a sheet of return address labels, and peel off and stick on the tag you are handed. My insurance agent sends me 40 or 50 each few months. and I take a sheet of them in my carry-on to slap on various luggage tags. Much more readable than my handwriting, and much quicker.

How many luggage tags per person does HAL include in doc packet? What do you generally do when you have more luggage (including wine and soft drink packs) than tags????? thanks

Email the cruise line and ask for more tags.

How many luggage tags per person does HAL include in doc packet? What do you generally do when you have more luggage (including wine and soft drink packs) than tags????? thanks

Run the HAL tag through your printer, mount on thin cardboard, punch hole, cut out and tie on luggage. You can get an unlimited # of tags by doing this.

Run the HAL tag through your printer, mount on thin cardboard, punch hole, cut out and tie on luggage. You can get an unlimited # of tags by doing this.

PERFECT SOLUTION! Duh....Why didn't I think of that!

Archived