Reservations are made!!

kanitter

I'm flying high now! Been waiting for ta's to be added to the schedule, saw they had been added last night. Today at lunch called and got reservations made. Was able to get cabin 8630 ae aft on the jewel for Sept 8 ,2010. I know it;s a long time to wait but we have other family going also so had to wait for everyone to be able to afford it. I don't feel we did too bad. Got a $436 military discount and $500 obc, so I'm happy.We also thought it would be a great way to celebrate our 30th anniversary. Only one bad thing, I want to go NOW!!:D:D

I'm flying high now! Been waiting for ta's to be added to the schedule, saw they had been added last night. Today at lunch called and got reservations made. Was able to get cabin 8630 ae aft on the jewel for Sept 8 ,2010. I know it;s a long time to wait but we have other family going also so had to wait for everyone to be able to afford it. I don't feel we did too bad. Got a $436 military discount and $500 obc, so I'm happy.We also thought it would be a great way to celebrate our 30th anniversary. Only one bad thing, I want to go NOW!!:D:D

Hi...I just made reservations for the Gem in January 2011...so I have a little longer to wait than you!....but let's just hope it goes by fast!

It seems as though I have been planning this trip forever (first cruise for our 10th anniversary)...but I have to admit..this past year reading and researching did go by pretty fast.

We too are very excited and we hope you have a wonderful anniversary cruise!

"I'm flying high now! Been waiting for ta's to be added to the schedule, saw they had been added last night."

Newbi to cruising, and to this borad. What does "ta's" mean?

"We also thought it would be a great way to celebrate our 30th anniversary. Only one bad thing, I want to go NOW!!"

We're going on the Sky in April for our 25th anniversary. The wait is making me crazy. Wife is oh so cool about it. Funny, because she has been the one saying all these years "We should go on a cruise someday."

I wanted to do something nice for our 25th, but I also have 2 full time college students draining the coffers. We honeymooned in Las Vegas, and thought it might be nice to go back. The plane tickets cost about as much as an inside stateroom, so we figured it's a no brainer. But now we've booked a balcony, so it's not as cheap as it seemed. But, so what? I won't ever have another 25th wedding anniversary.

To everyone else who are going to be celebrating a special anniversary, Congratulations!!:D:D. And if you're not celebrating an anniversary, so what, have fun anyway. I am so stoked about this cruise, we haven't taken a vacation together in about 15 years. It really gives me something to look forward to. :D I do taxes for a living and right now it's really hectic at work, as in normally 12 hour days. But to keep my self going, I keep telling myself just remember, "The money is for the cruise, the money is for the cruise" Guess what, it works!!;) So have fun everyone, whenever.

Archived