Maasdam - 14-Day Thermal Spa

dustymax

Hi All!

The pre-cruise price for a Couples Thermal Spa Pass is $389 for our upcoming 14-day cruise on Maasdam. In the past I recall they were usually pushing them while we waited for our cabins to open on sailing day. I cannot recall if they were offering price breaks at that time or no.

If there is no price break offered I figured it would make sense to pre-book since I think there is a limited number sold per cruise.

Experiences? Comments?

Hi All!

The pre-cruise price for a Couples Thermal Spa Pass is $389 for our upcoming 14-day cruise on Maasdam. In the past I recall they were usually pushing them while we waited for our cabins to open on sailing day. I cannot recall if they were offering price breaks at that time or no.

If there is no price break offered I figured it would make sense to pre-book since I think there is a limited number sold per cruise.

Experiences? Comments?

I was on the October 24-November 7th 14 day sailing. I purchased the thermal spa pass for my afternoon break. The price that they had posted at the spa counter was $150 for one and $250 for a couple. The sign also mentioned that only twenty were sold per cruise.

Now I know on the HAL website they have themal spa packages that also include a robe, a class and daily fruit to your cabin. The price that was quote for this by HAL was in the $300 range. But I just wanted the spa only and waited until I got on board.

I didn't board until after 1 p.m. and they were still offerring them.

My suggestion is to go in the afternoons after 4 p.m. On both of my Maasdam sailings with the thermal spa pass, I only had two days out of 24 days (10 day cruise in 2007 and 14 in 2008) where someone else was in the spa with me. I felt like it was my own private thermal spa area each day. I normally stayed until 6 p.m. or 7 p.m. I had dinner at 8 p.m. This was a great way to spend after port.

I hope this helps!

Happy sailing!!

Archived