questions from a first time Carnival Cruiser

iewe

I am new to the Carnival ships (crusing on Valor in March), and just have a few questions...

First, are the elegant nights listed anywhere prior to cruising? We are looking at scheduling a dinner at the supper club, and were trying to get an idea of what day we should do this.

Second, are the only spa treatments available the ones listed on the Carnival Website under "my cruise?" Do they have to be scheduled ahead of time (how hard is it to get an appointment the day you want to have something done)?

Finally, my 15 year old will be travelling with us. I see that Club O2 says that soda and stuff is available, but I assume that even in there it is an extra charge? Is there any way to limit what/how much our daughter can spend on her S&S card? I would hate to have a sticker shock because she ran up a couple hundred in drinks!!!

Hi and welcome to cruising Carnival, you are going to love it!!

I don't know about the spa services as I have not used them. I try to spend as much time as possible on the lido:p

I am not sure if you can put a limit on the S & S, but you can check your account at any time at the guest services desk. My 2 sons (15 & 17) had no excessive charges when they were with us on our last 2 cruises.

You can purchase a drink card for $20 a person I believe that would give her unlimited soda for the duration of the cruise. That was a great investment.

I hope this helps and hope you enjoy your cruise!

I know you can pay with cash on a S&S card as we did for our son so he couldn't blow alot in the arcade. We just added more to it when needed.

Can we put a different card on her S&S than we have on ours? Or do all three of us have to have the same one?

Can we put a different card on her S&S than we have on ours? Or do all three of us have to have the same one?

You can have different cards.

We give our daughter guidelines on what she can use her card for. Only once has she broken those rules...

Archived