Nouveau Bar on Freedom. Cigar smoking?

pnjkeith

Read the description on bar nouveau

Sorry if I am missing it but here is what came up for me for the Nouveau Bar

Sleek lines and vibrant neon create a fun atmosphere at Bar Nouveau, where you can enjoy a specialty drink while socializing with your fellow guests.

I thought you being a new poster u was just reading carnival site! I still think that!

Wow didn't know I had to have a certian number of posts to have some info that might help someone. I acutally thought this might be a good post to give some info on what I knew something about. Since I hadn't learned of this sight until someone told me about it on the Fasination which I just got off of. So go ahead and light one up big boy and see how long they let you smoke a cigar there. Jeesh!!!!

Wow didn't know I had to have a certian number of posts to have some info that might help someone. I acutally thought this might be a good post to give some info on what I knew something about. Since I hadn't learned of this sight until someone told me about it on the Fasination which I just got off of. So go ahead and light one up big boy and see how long they let you smoke a cigar there. Jeesh!!!![/quote

How'd you know i was a big boy? You never answered the question either.

Answered what question? Can you smoke a cigar in the Nouveau Bar? The answer is no you can't. Hence my response

The only places you can smoke cigars on the Freedom is the Cigar bar (Habana) and out on the deck

Archived