Triumph and L-Shaped rooms - Need help!

dbrucern

Need help guys, we are looking at booking one the balcony rooms towards the aft that is L-shaped, thought I read somewhere on this site that there was a lot of noise from a draft created by the stair case. Can anyone that has been in one of these rooms give me insite.

Glory started our love of these L shaped cabins..we had cabin 6473 and you could sit in bed and watch the ocean go by..since the bed faced the the windows and the ocean...we then booked same L shaped cabin on Triump cabin #6459 and were disappointed that the head of the bed was on the window wall so we didn't get to sit in bed and watch the ocean..then we booked #6473 on the Triumph and low and behold that also faced a wall...oh well... the room is awesome...never did we experience ANY noise in any of those rooms...I say go for it...excellent location IMHO...I've attached a couple of pics so you can see layout..first is the Triumph..decorated for DH's birthday and the other 3 are the Valor..have a great cruise no matter which cabin you decide upon..

DSCF0493.jpg.924101cc72a6d98fb2bab03857c3729f.jpg

DSCF1389.jpg.0d0812ae4e3fa88a5eb7060cdb3dc988.jpg

DSCF1390.jpg.24bcb1bcdcaec9ff0a9909fc463daf78.jpg

DSCF1391.jpg.737530b928c50c4262c1165e7d3829a3.jpg

We had one of these cabins and LOVED IT, we would book this cabin again in a heartbeat. There was never any noise . The only time i remember these stairs being used was for the muster drill. The layout of the cabin makes it so much more spacious than the regular balcony cabins, then there is the balcony itself!! We had 13 people out there at one time and still had room. Here is the like to our cabin 6424

http://travel.webshots.com/album/568118718AbJOny?vhost=travel

Archived