Liberty Lido deck room 9202

C&THollings

We have booked this room from the January 23, 2010 cruise to San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. I was wondering about the room, how is it in general? Also the ability to go out to the deck in front of the room (front of ship). The CCL agent states it not busy, but to keep the window closed when dressing. That you can sit chairs out front and have a "Balcony view". My husband walks with a cane, the location to ship "fun" seem good. Any comments or suggestions?:confused:

Also, any recommendations for port activity? This is his first cruise, and only my second.

We have booked this room from the January 23, 2010 cruise to San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. I was wondering about the room, how is it in general? Also the ability to go out to the deck in front of the room (front of ship). The CCL agent states it not busy, but to keep the window closed when dressing. That you can sit chairs out front and have a "Balcony view". My husband walks with a cane, the location to ship "fun" seem good. Any comments or suggestions?:confused:

Also, any recommendations for port activity? This is his first cruise, and only my second.

you wont be able to have chairs out there-- its too windy and chairs will be a liabilty out there. Yes you can go outside your cabin- look at the deck plans-- see the stairs?

For a cruise that is this far away-- I would take one that is more midship- its gonna be a long walk to the food/pools everyday (at least twice a day)especially with someone who walks with a cane.

Front of the ship will feel more motion then elsewhere- if youhit rought waters that motion will be felt throughout the ship no matter what cabin- but the front will feel it the most.

Please visit the port of calls board for ideas on what to do in various ports.

Archived