Platinum with Carnival

caribbeanboy

I think you can get past passenger rates but that is all. If anyone else knows something please let us know.

Yes, the only perk from being on one "World's Leading Cruiselines" is past passenger rates on the other lines.:cool:

We are Elite members on Princess and have done several Cunard cruises. Unfortunately all those days mean nothing on HAL.

All you will be considered for is a small discount on the cruise price -- no other perks.

On HAL, only the PS, S, SA, SB and SC passengers have priority embarkation no matter how many days they have sailed on HAL.

Not even priority boarding?

I read s.t. about leading cruise lines of the world in Carnival's brochure and they said that you could get some perks,but didn't mentioned any

We have never sailed with HAL but received priority boarding for our March cruise. Can only assume we were given this because of past Carnival cruises.

Not even priority boarding?

I read s.t. about leading cruise lines of the world in Carnival's brochure and they said that you could get some perks,but didn't mentioned any

The reason is because I have yet to see a single perk, pretty much a waste of time IMHO

Archived