NCL flowers for sale....questions!

travel_lover

Hello, I was on NCLs website and I saw they have flowers for sale...i'm just curios...has anyone ever had these? Do they put them in your stateroom on Embarktion Day? Is it worth it? Any pictures of flower sets you have purchased from them??

Here's a link to what they sell

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=BonVoyageGifts#flowers

Hello, I was on NCLs website and I saw they have flowers for sale...i'm just curios...has anyone ever had these? Do they put them in your stateroom on Embarktion Day? Is it worth it? Any pictures of flower sets you have purchased from them??

Here's a link to what they sell

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=BonVoyageGifts#flowers

Last March my wife and I received an arrangement from my sister, delivered to our stateroom. It was very nice, well designed and included tropical flowers such as antherium. It lasted nicely the full 7 days. If I find a picture, I will post it here later.

A couple of weeks ago on the Pearl, they were selling single long stemmed roses at the dinning venues, including the buffet. The flowers looked good to me, but I didn't see anyone buy one.

Last March my wife and I received an arrangement from my sister, delivered to our stateroom. It was very nice, well designed and included tropical flowers such as antherium. It lasted nicely the full 7 days. If I find a picture, I will post it here later.

A couple of weeks ago on the Pearl, they were selling single long stemmed roses at the dinning venues, including the buffet. The flowers looked good to me, but I didn't see anyone buy one.

That's nice. I was just curios about the flowers, if you do find a picture i'd be happy to see it.

I saw that on the Sky a few weeks ago them selling roses during dinner, didn't see anyone buy them either.

we had a compact arrangement included with our penthouse on Sky and it was lovely but annoying to move since the table space is not as shown and at a premium. As much as I keep fresh flowers in our home, it was more of a bother--glad I didn't buy it on my own.

Roses are $6 at restaurants--a little annoyance like beach vendors!

I have to say we love having the arrangement that we get with our Penthouse Suite. I am not for sure which one it represents from the list of the arrangements that the sale, but we have always found it to be a very nice addition to the stateroom. And they have always lasted us the entire length of the 7 day cruise. I do have some pics I could show you if someone could tell me how to put a pic here on my posting, or if you are comfortable giving your email address here I will email the pics we have of the arrangements to you.

Is it worth the cost? I think it is since you get to enjoy them for 7 whole days. $25.00 to $50.00 is not much if you divide it by the seven days you are onboard. 8-)

I have to say we love having the arrangement that we get with our Penthouse Suite. I am not for sure which one it represents from the list of the arrangements that the sale, but we have always found it to be a very nice addition to the stateroom. And they have always lasted us the entire length of the 7 day cruise. I do have some pics I could show you if someone could tell me how to put a pic here on my posting, or if you are comfortable giving your email address here I will email the pics we have of the arrangements to you.

Is it worth the cost? I think it is since you get to enjoy them for 7 whole days. $25.00 to $50.00 is not much if you divide it by the seven days you are onboard. 8-)

My e-mail is apagan729@hotmail.com i'd love to see the pictures. You make a good point if you divide the cost by 7 days. Not bad.

Archived