Bamboo Beach Club

cruisieparker

Hi All,

Just checking to see if anyone has done the Bamboo Beach Club on your own. If so, what did you think of the facilities, the food, the security etc....?

Thanks for your help.

S

I haven't been there yet but did a lot of research & have booked the Dunn's River/Bamboo Beach Club excursion (5 Hours) through Carnival. The BBC is supposed to be great....beautiful beach & pool....live reggae music on the beach with a personal server! All the food/drinks (mojitos, rum punch, lemonade, etc.) that you can eat/drink. The food servers keep coming around the whole time offering food and the quality/taste is supposed to be very good. Now, the only thing you can't control is the weather!! Book it!!

HI just posted our review of Bamboo Beach, see my thread. We highly recommend it!

Just read your review...that's the place for us (me & daughters 15 &17). I booked the Dunn's River Falls/Bamboo Beach Club through Carnival to avoid taxis & the pushy vendors/drug dealers!! Thanks for your review!!

Security is great, in fact you're surrounded by a chain link fence with barbed wire on top!! I say that sarcastically because it was not a "beautiful" place as described in my opinion only, and although they did continuosly bring food and drink they brought tiny quantities and each round trip took 30-45 minutes. We did not enjoy Bamboo Beach club. However we had small children with us so maybe we just picked the wrong beach. The Bamboo is very lively with good entertainment and a younger party crowd for sure, but in no way did we feel like we got our money's worth. Sounds like other people love it so maybe your results will be better, but it is the one thing on our 7 day cruise that we wished we had picked something else. We ended up leaving the beach and hitting the shopping area down the street.

Archived