Taxi to Pier from Hollywood marriott

Mysteryfan

I did not buy the transfer thru Holland American from the Hollywood Fla Marriott, since i booked the stay with my travel agent.

Any problems getting a taxi to take two people to the pier to board a Holland America ship?? Your ideas??

I did not buy the transfer thru Holland American from the Hollywood Fla Marriott, since i booked the stay with my travel agent.

Any problems getting a taxi to take two people to the pier to board a Holland America ship?? Your ideas??[/QUOT

If it is the Marriott on Hollywood Beach you are only about 6 or 7 miles from the port. Cabs should be easy to get from the valet service.

Any problems getting a taxi to take two people to the pier to board a Holland America ship?? Your ideas??

How about contacting HAL to see if they are using that hotel and have any transfers available? Otherwise it should be easy to get a taxi from that location.

I like the Hollywood Beach Marriott, we always stay there for a pre-night. We always buy transfers from HAL. Every time we stay there we take a cab to the Walgreens down the street to get our last minute items/toiletries and it costs around $14 and it is less than a 1/3 of the way to the airport, so I would imagine a cab could cost more than transfers. Plus the transfers are for an air conditioned bus, the cabs we've used always have the windows down.

We have disembarked first for all of our cruises in FL and I have yet to see a cab when we disembark, although I've heard later on there are plenty.

Archived