Best Price

hac82

I have been told that there are some places where I can get a real great price on Courvoisier XO in Phillipsburg. The only problem is that I would like to know where these prices are. The stores on the pier do not seem to match the proces that I have heard exist. The price on the pier was close to the same price I can get it back home.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have been told that there are some places where I can get a real great price on Courvoisier XO in Phillipsburg. The only problem is that I would like to know where these prices are. The stores on the pier do not seem to match the proces that I have heard exist. The price on the pier was close to the same price I can get it back home.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm truly surprised if the the price on the pier was close to what you pay at home!

We don't buy Courvoisier, but I would recommend that you check at th_DSCN1053.jpg"]Caribbean Paradise[/url] and th_DSCN1052.jpg"]Ram's[/url], along Front Street. Check th_DSCN1056.jpg"]Splash[/url], too, but I don't remember Courvoisier there.

If you have problems finding your bottle, I would recommend checking out th_pburgliquor.jpg"]The Philipsburg Liquor Store[/url], out by the Cruise Facility. Outside the main gate and a couple hundred yards to the right. I know that they have the best price on Louis XIII.

gary

I'm truly surprised if the the price on the pier was close to what you pay at home!

We don't buy Courvoisier, but I would recommend that you check at Caribbean Paradise and Ram's, along Front Street. Check Splash, too, but I don't remember Courvoisier there.

If you have problems finding your bottle, I would recommend checking out The Philipsburg Liquor Store, out by the Cruise Facility. Outside the main gate and a couple hundred yards to the right. I know that they have the best price on Louis XIII.

gary

Thank you for the leads. I will check those out. When I was last there Nov '07 I saw prices close and over $100/bottle and all I see here is $125 and maybe the lowest $100. I have been told I could see it much lower. That is why I am looking. When I was last there I do not remember who I went to, but it was only 1 or 2 places right around the pier.

• 1 month later...

You should definitely check the stores in downtown Philipsburg. We were there last year and found things for 50-75% less than in the States. We checked the store right by the pier but prices were better downtown. I guess the pier store figures people may not want to have the hassle of carrying bottles that far back to the ship, but we bought from a place that delivered for us. If you don't mind carrying, the water taxi is close so not that much walking involved. Good luck!

My DH is a serious specialty liquor collector and he always buys at Juggies place. He says he has the best prices. Lord knows he's bought enough from him the last couple of years. Email Juggie before you go to see what his price is.

Here is some more info about Juggie.

http://familytravelfun.com/juggiesplace.html

Archived