Carnival Destiny videos October 2008

TampAGS

I have a playlist of six videos (a seventh is forthcoming) showing each day of Carnival Destiny's October 20, 2008 sailing to Nassau (video not yet released), Half Moon Cay, and Grand Turk. You can access the playlist at YouTube by clicking on the "Days of Destiny" graphic in my signature below.

Two videos from the group have proven very popular. The most recent one has gotten some great reviews and includes an overall tour of the ship. To see this video, look for the following title once you are on the playlist page, or to link to this video directly, click: "

".

The first video in the series has also been popular as it features the Port of Miami and three other ships besides the Destiny. Carnival sister ship Imagination is shown departing the port, while Norwegian Sky and Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas are caught during thier muster drills before eventually embarking. Look for the following title in the playlist, or to link to the video's page directly click: "Setting Sail from Miami: 4 Cruise Ships".

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks... I will do that.

Incidentally, the 7th and final video in the series was just added and is available to view on YouTube.

Just click on the banner in my signature to link to the playlist.

Enjoy...

Archived