Doc Dance....BUT......

We just got our documents for our upcoming cruise on the Monarch of the Seas. All of the information for the cruise is correct. HOWEVER, under "Air Arrangements", it seems that we have air reservations for March 22 at which time we will depart Quito, Ecuator at 8:30 am, arrive at Guayaquill, Ecuador at 9:05 am, depart there at 9:35 am, then arrive at Baltra, Galapagos at 10:15 am. Our return flight is scheduled for march 29, 2009.:confused:

Now, the thing that confuses me is why would we want to fly from Ecuador to Galapagos, when we live in Pittsburgh and are cruising out of Port Canaveral?

Then, as I turned the page of tour travel itinerary, I saw that we are booked on LAN Airllines, flight # 2631. Also, transportation has been arranged to take us to "The World".:eek:.........WOW! We must be very influential to rate a trip to "The World", since we have no idea of how this arrangement was made. Your guess is as good as mine. Any thoughts?

Rusty

We got our documents too, and ours said the same thing. I called RCCL and they have

no idea how that got on there..... told me to ignore it. But the lady did say the Galapagos

Islands are beautful. We booked air on our own without transfers. We are on the AOS

March 8, flying out of Pittsburgh.

Okay, I just got spoke with Chris, one of RCCL's Certified Vacation Planners. He had a good laugh at the story. He got in touch with Documentation. They said to trash these docs, and that they would provide me with a new corrected set. Oh darn! I was starting to consider the advantages of paid transportation to visit "The World" cruise ship. And Ecuador looked mighty inviting, what with the white stuff falling from the sky here in Pittsburgh.:(

Maybe we should all be treated to an "all expenses paid" group cruise by RCCL to assist in coping with the trama that we have all experienced. The thought of going to Ecuador at this time of the year really raised my spirits, only to be dashed against the rocks by their vacation planners. Oh my, I think that I am going into depression. A free cruise would surely aid in eliminating that depression.;)

How about it Royal Caribbean. Surely you don't want to see your loyal patrons suffer from any undue phychological trama. We're not asking for "The World" (pun intended!) Just a free 14 day cruise to help us cope with this heartbreaking dilema. LOL:D

Rusty

I tried to book flights on an online service from Washington, DC to San Juan and it came up with this routing;

DC to Los Angeles

Los Angeles to Ft. Lauderdale

Ft. Lauderdale to San Juan (no, not finished yet !!)

San Juan to Aruba

Aruba to San Juan

I tried to book flights on an online service from Washington, DC to San Juan and it came up with this routing;

DC to Los Angeles

Los Angeles to Ft. Lauderdale

Ft. Lauderdale to San Juan (no, not finished yet !!)

San Juan to Aruba

Aruba to San Juan

:eek: Crazy..... no wonder the airline fees are going up and up. .

Archived