3rd Person in Balcony Stateroom

lolanm9

I have booked a BG category balcony stateroom on Pride of America and will have 3 adults in room. Is anyone familiar with what room setup will be?

I am hoping it will be a queen (2 twins together) and a sofabed, but thought i'd check here. Worst nightmare would be they expect 3rd adult to sleep on some sort of bunk coming out of wall :-).

Thanks.

;)

I have booked a BG category balcony stateroom on Pride of America and will have 3 adults in room. Is anyone familiar with what room setup will be?

I am hoping it will be a queen (2 twins together) and a sofabed, but thought i'd check here. Worst nightmare would be they expect 3rd adult to sleep on some sort of bunk coming out of wall :-).

Thanks.

All indicators point to " sofa bed ";)

is a sofa bed that is hard and makes it impossible to get out to the balcony when it is open. If you or any of your party or a person of size you may find the room extremely crowded.

From experience my step son is 6 foot and about 400 pounds, length wise he hung off the end of the sofa bed. Girth wise he was side to side. Slightly wider then a twin but not as wide as a full. Also, if we didn't request it the bed was left open when the attendent cleaned the room which again makes it almost unusable space.

No complaints - we are going back this year in the same category of cabin...just think that a mini suite may be more comfortable for 3 adults if you can spring for it.

• 3 weeks later...

lolanm9 -

Here is a picture of our triple configuration with granddaughter. As you can see, access to the balcony door is very tight until the sofa/bed is turned back into a love seat. If you open both bathroom and closet doors, you can create a 'changing room' by the cabin entrance. (Look for the feet in pic.) This was on the Dawn in an aft balcony cabin.

1408887070_ChangeRomwfeet.jpg.26b0db1becbb49e35ff3e8e8b7bfdf75.jpg

598512471_Threeincabin-s.jpg.9d31c6bbaf18f0a31d8051c2eb107cc5.jpg

Archived