Best Foo Foo Drink on RCCL

2boyzmom

I know this is silly, but the term is a frou frou drink, not a foo foo drink. ;)

Anyhooo....my favorite frou frou drink is a frozen margarita :)

The more you drink, the more you are leaning to pronounce them as foo foo drinks. LOL

Love Connection. I'm so addicted, I've bought the ingredients and make one for myself every time the PCD gets unbearable.

That's so funny. I got home from the cruise about 11pm last night, too late to fire up the computer. But when I did that this morning one of the first places I looked for was Island Oasis drink mixes. Need strawberry, pina colada and mango! Of course if I order those, there's no way this 8-10 lbs I gained is going away!

That's so funny. I got home from the cruise about 11pm last night, too late to fire up the computer. But when I did that this morning one of the first places I looked for was Island Oasis drink mixes. Need strawberry, pina colada and mango! Of course if I order those, there's no way this 8-10 lbs I gained is going away!

Everything in moderation, love. Well, except for exercise. Go overboard! :)

Our fav (well mine) doesnt have so much of a kick but my FAVORITE is the lava flow :) Any flavor, makes no difference to me. I hated the santa one and the snowman one on our Navigator December cruise :( There is one that we had in August my husband and NON drinker (seriously, he has had like 1 or 2 drinks in our entire 13 yr marriage!) had about 4 of them! I will look up our compass later as it was a drink of the day

I bought one of those Ocean Potions books on one of our RCL cruises (have never used it though - until now)!

BBC

1 1/2 oz. Bailey's

1 1/2 oz. Creme of Coconut (non-alcoholic)

1 oz. Pineapple Juice

Half a banana

Blend with crushed ice

Garnish with Pineapple & Cherry with umbrella

I bought one of those Ocean Potions books on one of our RCL cruises (have never used it though - until now)!

BBC

1 1/2 oz. Bailey's

1 1/2 oz. Creme of Coconut (non-alcoholic)

1 oz. Pineapple Juice

Half a banana

Blend with crushed ice

Garnish with Pineapple & Cherry with umbrella

Thank you for this! It's my favorite froo-froo/foo foo drink. ;):D

I might try it this weekend.

Mango Tango!

My first drink aboard first cruise on Enchantment.

Me with stroller laden with stuff and 5 year old...I tip very helpful waiter in cash for daughter's virgin tango and my real thing...

He says, drink some down and I can pour more liquor in there.

Good times.....good times....spotted the inlaws 20 seconds later, but they didn't see me. Had it gone by the time I caught up to them! :D

Sailors drink a dobble shoot of Aquavite..They have the one that have been carried around the world in a cargoship twice. I dont remember its name. But it is good against almost everything and can be used as medisine also :)

We call them fru-fru drinks. Fruity-- "fru-fru"

I am sailing in April and looking forward to tasting a Mango Tango. The last cruise I was on mango wasn't as hot as it is now and they didn't have these.

I do remember the Lava Flo, Bahama MaMa, and CoCo colada though and have them up on my must do list.

LABADOOZIE:D

I believe a Labadoozie may be the same as a Coco Loco.

We were at Coco Cay last month and had a "few" Coco Loco's and it tasted just like a Labadoozie to me!

The best part about these drinks is the crew serving you when they tell you it make you "HAPPY HAPPY":p

• 2 years later...

We had frozen lemonade with absolute citron at the pool bar on Oasis in May that were great. The best thing about them was they weren't too sweet....therefore one could partake of many, and we sure did. My bar bill at the end was testimony to that. Note to self...check bill mid week for less chest pain at the end of the cruise.

Archived