Parking & Hotels in Miami

minnieiowa

Hello - we are going on the Sky in March for 4 nights. First time on NCL cruise. Any suggestions about parking at the cruise terminal in Miami? Also - any suggestions on where to stay in Miami the night before? We are going with our children (14 & 10). this will be their first cruise. Any suggestions? Thanks for all the help! We are counting the days!!

Parking at the dock is $20 per day. It is free if you have a handicap license / placard (but you need that person in the car with an ID).

There are some hotels that provide parking either included with the room charge or for less, and they have shuttles to the port.

I am not sure about parking but I have stayed at the Nassau Suites, on Collins Ave, twice. It is 2 blocks to the beach and you get a full kitchen. I think it is a great location and have gotten it for under $150 a night.

We are staying at the Hyatt Place by the Airport. We are paying $150/night and the room comes with either 2 queens or a King and a corner pull out sofa....all rooms are like this. They allow you to park Free for up to 14 days while you are on your cruise. They are providing transportation to and from the port for $12/pp each way. This is great for us since we are a party of 44 and not everyone is flying into Florida so they are able to leave cars for much cheaper then the port! Good luck in finding a place

We are staying at the Hyatt Place by the Airport. We are paying $150/night and the room comes with either 2 queens or a King and a corner pull out sofa....all rooms are like this. They allow you to park Free for up to 14 days while you are on your cruise. They are providing transportation to and from the port for $12/pp each way. This is great for us since we are a party of 44 and not everyone is flying into Florida so they are able to leave cars for much cheaper then the port! Good luck in finding a place

Someone had told us that this was a bad area to leave your vehicles. Have you ever left cars there before? I wasn't sure what to do. Thanks for the info!

Archived