P&O really don't care - NEVER AGAIN!!

flea b

I have received a formal letter from P&O re. Christmas Cruise on Ventura. I wrote to complain as this cruise was so disappointing I really had no choice as when onboard they fobbed us off and told us any complaints would be sorted out from Southampton.

Well blah blah blah they are not one bit bothered. Two page letter explaining all the reasons - even got the ports of calls missed incorrect. I am disgusted with P&O and hope they suffer in the long term from treating us customers so badly. I work for a very successful retail company who's motto is 'look after the customers and the business will look after itself'. I cannot believe the customer service I have received from P&O and am so angry.

I definitely would never recommend them again. :mad:

I have received a formal letter from P&O re. Christmas Cruise on Ventura. I wrote to complain as this cruise was so disappointing I really had no choice as when onboard they fobbed us off and told us any complaints would be sorted out from Southampton.

Well blah blah blah they are not one bit bothered. Two page letter explaining all the reasons - even got the ports of calls missed incorrect. I am disgusted with P&O and hope they suffer in the long term from treating us customers so badly. I work for a very successful retail company who's motto is 'look after the customers and the business will look after itself'. I cannot believe the customer service I have received from P&O and am so angry.

Could not agree with you more, but to be fair to P&O, this is not a new thing, there Customer Service has always been rubbish.

I remember writing to them back in 2003 about the treatment we received, all we got was a load of twaddle from them about 5 weeks after writing.

Fortunately we all have a choice which is why I am on Celebrity this year!

hi nippy sweetie weve been on 7 p&o cruises since 2006 and with the exception of a few moaning cruisers on ventura,s maiden cruise we have never had any bad service.i sugest you go with an open mind and enjoy every minute.happy sailing..humpy

Oh dear. Am now worrying about our first time with P&O. Oh well will have to travel hopefully

Shoreside customer service seems to be a recurring theme for all cruiselines; I know you've been with Cunard, and theirs is not exactly perfect either...

Mary:)

Could not agree with you more, but to be fair to P&O, this is not a new thing, there Customer Service has always been rubbish.

I remember writing to them back in 2003 about the treatment we received, all we got was a load of twaddle from them about 5 weeks after writing.

Fortunately we all have a choice which is why I am on Celebrity this year!

What about the flip-flops t/shirts and jeans worn on the Celebrity Semi/Formal nights, no dressing up for you Gerry only dressing down for this holiday.

I can only agree with your comments re customer service. Almost non existent in our experience. We feel we can't recommend P&O to anyone and would advise cruising with another line

On QM2 I once saw an American "lady" enter the diningroom wearing flipflops. The greeting MD said pointedly to her "mind yourself on the stairs with those flipflops madam". She just kept on walking. The point was he let her go in dressed like that. Some of the British ships - Fred Olson, Saga don't let you past the door unless you conform to the code, and as far as I know QE2 was the last ship that made the dress code applicable shipwide.

David.

Archived