Maasdam Piano Bar

dustymax

On our 1/2-1/9 Maasdam voyage, the Piano Bar pianist was Heather. We LOVED her and spent parts of every evening hanging out there. She was a big reason we enjoyed the ship so much.

She didn't know every song under the sun but she was a FANTASTIC entertainer, keeping the bar laughing and engaged all the time.

We can't say enough how much we LOVED her. Hopefully she is there on your journey as well. With the wonderful Piano Bar bartender Rey. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On our 1/2-1/9 Maasdam voyage, the Piano Bar pianist was Heather. We LOVED her and spent parts of every evening hanging out there. She was a big reason we enjoyed the ship so much.

She didn't know every song under the sun but she was a FANTASTIC entertainer, keeping the bar laughing and engaged all the time.

We can't say enough how much we LOVED her. Hopefully she is there on your journey as well. With the wonderful Piano Bar bartender Rey. :)

Yes, Heather is still there although we never did go into the piano bar when she was playing. Oops. Everytime we strolled in, the place was empty. I guess we weren't hitting the right times.

Just be hopeful that you don't get stuck with Fritzie, as we were on the Ryndam in January. Although she is very nice, she is by far the worst piano bar entertainer (and I use the term loosely) I have ever encountered in any venue on land or sea. She definitely was not suited to that milieu.

If I had use just one word to describe her "style" it would be somnambulate.

Archived