Freedom Western Carib Cruise in March

Cpt Snake Simmons

Hi Cpt. My wife and I are on the same cruise. Check out the thread under the Roll Calls and also the one under ports. There are a number of shore excursions available thru Carnival and you have the option of going off on your own. In San Juan, we don't arrive until late afternoon, so we are very limited in what we can do. And it all depends on what you enjoy. We aren't interested in beaches, as we live ten minutes from one of the best beaches in the world. In most ports, there are tour operators that will take you around and show you the local sights for $20 or so for a 2 -3 hour tour. Cruisecritic has a review of each of our ports under their ports section. Good Luck and seeya onboard!

My husband and I will be on your cruise also with 3 other friends all from Arizona. We are in our early thirties and hoping to have a blast on our first cruise. We have organized an outside snorkel expedition and found the information on trip advisor helpful.

Have fun, hope to run into the two of you onboard.

Archived