How much for 6 and 7 year olds?

Chatim

My sons (6 and 7) will be with me and my mother on the Westerdam in March. They have not cruised before, and I am thinking about how to handle extra costs. Do you give them an amount per day, do they have a total for the trip, do you take your chances and check the charges daily? I want them to have some money and some "extras", but I don't want to have them run up hundreds on video games or who knows what else! Any ideas or ranges? Thanks

Chatim:)

Well I look at it this way. Your kids are 6 and 7, younger than my oldest (8)...and she has never been without me (or dad) or a camp counselor on any cruise ship.

So the kids shouldn't really be going anywhere without you anyway. So if you are there, then they can charge anything on your card.

My kids don't have charging privledges yet. No reason for it. ;)

Michele,

From your reply I'm taking huge comfort that while in the kids' club they can't charge anything-is that so? (I think you just made my day!) That would be the only time they wouldn't be with us.

Chatim:D

Michele,

From your reply I'm taking huge comfort that while in the kids' club they can't charge anything-is that so? (I think you just made my day!) That would be the only time they wouldn't be with us.

Chatim:D

There is nothing for them to purchase at Club Hal.

Archived