"Music" band on the Liberty

scperk

Can anyone tell me if there is a "Music" band on the Liberty...There have been a lot of great bands on my last couple of cruises....Music Network was really great on the Victory and the one on the Miracle did a great Beatles tribute show.....I love the bands that play a lot of classic rock....:)..Dennis

Music Boardwalk was playing when I sailed Liberty in Sept. Hopefully they'll still be there.

They played all kinds of rock, mostly oldies (OMG....70's is oldies now!) and 60's, too. They were very good.

Music Boardwalk was playing when I sailed Liberty in Sept. Hopefully they'll still be there.

They played all kinds of rock, mostly oldies (OMG....70's is oldies now!) and 60's, too. They were very good.

Someone on another post said that the band in Jan 09 was Music Mix..anyone else listen to this group?................Dennis

Someone on another post said that the band in Jan 09 was Music Mix..anyone else listen to this group?................Dennis

I had Music Mix on the Legend about two years ago. They are very good; also from the Philippines. They have a woman singer who is just great.

Music Boardwalk is now on the Paradise until mid-August.

I wish we could start a list like that of the Piano Bar Thread. Mary49

I had Music Mix on the Legend about two years ago. They are very good; also from the Philippines. They have a woman singer who is just great.

Music Boardwalk is now on the Paradise until mid-August.

I wish we could start a list like that of the Piano Bar Thread. Mary49

I under stand the Piano player on the Liberty is pretty good also...We have a group cruise that is bringing a band from Key West that is pretty good called Mile Marker 24 ............Dennis

Archived