Portofino Wine Dinner

AgVball

In a month we are cruising on Voyager.

We are interested in the wine tasting dinner.

There was only one night/time offered when I just looked. (on the sail day - which I'm not crazy about)

1.) Do they only offer it one time during the cruise?

2.) Do they book all dining reservations online, or, do they reserve some spots for people to reserve when you are on the boat? I'm just wondering if the restaurant is totally booked (even for other dining options) or if I have a chance to book online.

Side note - do they offer just a regular wine tasting session besides the wine dinner?

I've done cruises on smaller/older ships - so I'm not used to the restaurant scene ;)

DH and I did it on the Serenade this past December. It was really great! I would imagine you could book on the ship but do it early just in case. There was a regular wine tasting as well on a different day in the afternoon.

is there a limit on the number that can book this dinner? Can a group of 6-8 book and dine together at one table.

We would like to do this on the Mariner in April

Thanks for any info on t his.

Hi Em!

I just booked this online for our 5-10-09 Mariner sailing, and it looked like you could book as many as 8 people. Good luck!

Rob

Hey to you Rob :)

Thanks. I wondered if there is a number limit to do this dinner similar to the Savor Lunch on Explorer?

Archived