Cartegena's tour we just took-panamaniacs

cruisingrightalong

Got back from our great trip about 10 days ago and wanted to mention that the tour we took in Columbia in Cartegena was well worth the dollar we spent.

One of our tour had arranged a tour thru Mr. Emerald (owns an Emerald shop and does tours also).....and it was very interesting history wise and scenery wise.

Our tour guide was Claudia!!! Wow the history we learned while we were there was tremendous. She guided us thru the monastery, viewing the old fort, walking the old city, seeing the sights. Applause goes to Claudia for a trip that we will remember.

Lou

I want to do this tour with Lee Miles, but when I go on to his website you must give your email and password - I have a problem giving out my password to anyone. How did you book this tour? Did you really give out your password?

Thanks in advance for your advice and help

Barb

I want to do this tour with Lee Miles, but when I go on to his website you must give your email and password - I have a problem giving out my password to anyone. How did you book this tour? Did you really give out your password?

Thanks in advance for your advice and help

Barb

Barb-

when you go on lee Miles website, just click on tours on the right hand side , and email Lee, he will get back to you

when you go to the next page , at the bottom there is a spot that says "click here to email me" hopefully you can find it

http://www.misteremerald.com/

I found working with Lee was great, I had started with a small tour group and kept on growing the size of our group and vehicle he would need to 19 of us, he met us on the pier and our tour guide Claudia was the best. I decided what the group wanted to see and they exactly what they promised. I am recommending Lee as our tour operater and guide Claudia to anyone looking for fun, professional, tour

do you have any other questions?

-herb:D

Thanks Herb - I did what you told me about 2 weeks ago and never had a response; however, I did email a private driver (again, recommended by someone who had him) he has responded, but his price is $90.00 per person for a private tour for just my husband and I. Sounds like he does what Les Miles does. I would like a private tour vs. a bus or van full of people. Is $90.00 per person expensive? Sounds quite expensive to me. We're only in port from 11:00 am. to 5:00 pm. I would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks.

Barb

I sent a message last night to Mr. Emerald (Lee Miles) through his website as mentioned above. I received a very prompt response this morning. You might want to try again. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about him and his tours. Not just from this website, but from fellow travelers on our November cruise.

Good luck. Kathryn

Archived