Daylight...

tulips*n*truffles

This is probably a really basic, really ridiculous question. I tried to research it on my own before coming here, but I got conflicting answers. Can you tell me how many hours of daylight we're in for during a mid-June cruise? Northbound from Vancouver - Anchorage. Is it different in different parts of the state? I'm thinking about our time walking around - Vancouver and some of the ports - is it generally light out most of the time? Thanks in advance for your help - even if you can point me to a website that gives accurate information - that would be better than I've found so far!! :o

Here in Anchorage, on June 21 or 22 (whichever is soltisce) we will have 19 1/2 hours of sunlight. At this before we reach it, we're usually picking up 3 minutes or so. Just found this site the other day (thanks CC) http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/sunrise.html Go to there, find your city and put in your time frame and you'll see how much sunlight there will be there.

In regards to us, it really only gets dusky say about 2 a.m. to 3 a.m. and then it gets light again.

Susan in Anchorage :)

Archived