Killer deal right now! (w/military discount)

NYrunner

Check out the Glory sailing on Aug 8th. Seven nights for $180pp. Has anyone ever seen anything like this before?

wow thats amazing! Be cautious, one gentleman on her found a great rate like that and paid for it in full! Carnival called him that night at told him it was a computer glitch!! So they did not honor it!!! Wow if thats the rate, then go for it. You Military men and women deserve it!

If you would, please email me the site(s) that show military rates. :confused:

I would say put them here----but not sure if thats against the rules.

Thanks (collieluv_f@yahoo.com)

:)

Well, I just checked that sailing and its 580. They must have fixed it.

To answer your question, its against rules to even email the info(weird I know). However, if you follow this link http://www.cruisecritic.com/shipshop/ from CC own site and try choice number 6, it works for me.

Is that the rate on the Carnival site?

Do you know the MIL rate code?

Thanks.

To clarify, you cannot get mil rates on the Carnival site. You have to either go to "that web site" or call carnival.

You'll need a DD-214 with an honorable discharge. Carnival has the most liberal military rate program out there, with rates for us "regular" vetarans.

To clarify, you cannot get mil rates on the Carnival site. You have to either go to "that web site" or call carnival.

You'll need a DD-214 with an honorable discharge. Carnival has the most liberal military rate program out there, with rates for us "regular" vetarans.

NCL also just started a "Veterans" program that will allow 15% off if you book so many days out. I just got $650 knocked off my Nov 22nd cruise.

Carnival has a great program. It is a shame they wont let you book GTY's anymore under it.

Dave

I just tried to book it through that same "popular" agent...

Spoke to an agent.... although it was showing at the same price on his computer, it was showing at the 580 rate on their Carnival link....so... it was obviously a computer mistake!!

We found on a site other than Carnival that a military rate was available for our May 3 cruise. Made the call to Carnival and got a price reduction of $329.00. Plus with the fuel rebate of $126.00, we saved $455.00. :) That's a lot of those glasses with the umbrella's.:eek: Final payment is due 2/17, wonder why the reduction before that. I did notice quite a few cabins still available.

Well, I just checked that sailing and its 580. They must have fixed it.

I don't know....I just checked the original website where I found the deal and it's still there. Also, I booked it by calling the 1-888-CARNIVAL number and talking to a CVP. You should have heard him on the phone....he couldn't believe the rates. I already have my e-mail confirmation so I don't know how they could not honor this rate. I don't think it's a computer glitch...just a killer deal. I would love to help out some fellow veterans by getting this rate. Come join us on the Glory!

we sailed the glory using our military a few yrs ago. we paid $210 for a 4A, got upgraded to panorama deck..we had to pay a bit more for the port charges but it wasnt much. i will never forget when my cruise gal said 210..now...this was in sept..hurricane season, and yes our ports were changed due to a hurricane in the gulf..we sailed the glory the yr b4 in april...2 totally different sailings for sure. food was nothing to brag about on the second one. we ate lunch, dinner and lunch the next day at the buffet...same pork loin and only 3-4 desserts. the talant show was the same as the yr b4. and....the same ol guy won! hmmmmhe said he was with his church group from one of the islands and say "my way" both times. kinda weird that the food was not near as good or choices. maybe b/c we didnt get to our ports and had to stop elswhere? but i thought they had all the food onboard b4 we sail from pc.. right now, if i could get it..i would be out of here!!! haha but those prices do exsist...cindy

Archived