On Board Booking, Early Booking Rate

Cruzman

Anyone have any experience with this? Can one get the OBC for booking on board as well as the early booking rate? What ships are currently offering an on board booking option? Will be on the Legend soon and am interested in knowing my options (wasn't available last year).

Anyone have any experience with this? Can one get the OBC for booking on board as well as the early booking rate? What ships are currently offering an on board booking option? Will be on the Legend soon and am interested in knowing my options (wasn't available last year).

Cruzman,

The book on board program can be combined with other booking discounts so it should be an option.

I'd also like to know if the program is available on Legend. We have five certificates already, but we have plans for them, and would like to book two cruises for this October while on board Legend.

While on Liberty this past summer we had the book on board credits applied to all of our current bookings; Legend, Dream, and Pride.

We were just on the Freedom and purchased one of the vouchers. You pay 100.00 for a voucher and you will receive a 100.00 OBC for 7-10 days and 200.00 OBC for 12+ days

The voucher can only be used one per cabin per sailing but other than that it has no restrictions. We bought one for our upcoming cruise Jan 2010

I just returned today from the Carnival Splendor and while on board, I booked the Carnival Dream for April 2010. I received an onboard credit, as well as a phenomenal early saver price for a Spa Cabin. The only downfall is that I have to wait 448 days before I sail on the Dream.

Cruzman,

The book on board program can be combined with other booking discounts so it should be an option.

I'd also like to know if the program is available on Legend. We have five certificates already, but we have plans for them, and would like to book two cruises for this October while on board Legend.

While on Liberty this past summer we had the book on board credits applied to all of our current bookings; Legend, Dream, and Pride.

Paul I'm trying to make sure I understand this correctly. Are you saying that you had cruises already booked before you sailed on the Liberty? I've been wondering if the vouchers could be applied to an existing booking but we weren't sure! Thanks for your input.

I just returned today from the Carnival Splendor and while on board, I booked the Carnival Dream for April 2010. I received an onboard credit, as well as a phenomenal early saver price for a Spa Cabin. The only downfall is that I have to wait 448 days before I sail on the Dream.

Montel you are on the Dreamers cruise with us! Come join the roll call :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=712915&page=83

Archived