I'm Confused..2010 Quebec booked..but not listed on web

jaja

ok--My (Triumph) 9 day Quebec cruise for 6/2009 was cancelled by Carnival...PVP booked me for same itinerary for June 2010 ..(Glory)--he has info.(rates came out begining of week).but it is NOT on Carnival website..

If I search online sites for Carnival cruises for that date..I get Glory doing a 4 sailing to New England/Canada---Now this must not be too old..as these were usually Triumph sailings so these other sites. are updated as to Glory coming to NYC instead....

I can almost understand the online booking sites being a bit behind.(but where did they get ship change for itineraries)..but why does it take so long for Carnival to update site..???

All of this has also shown me--not to rely on online sites for info....

Your post is also confusing to me..:confused: Carnival site has the following

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/destination/Canada/itineraries.aspx?subRegionCode=NN&sort=3

Maybe they will add the Quebec sailings for 2010 on Glory

Clarification.....I am already booked for June 2008 for 9 day Quebec sailing on Glory...( BUT it is not listed and surprised that it and the 2 other sialings aren't )

But other online sites are listing other itineraries for same day and ship...

I am booked on the June 25, 2009 and freaked when I read this. I called Carnival and just hung up and it is true! Due to economic reasons this cruise will be done in 2010.

I am very disapointed as I hve just told my grandsons last week of this cruise for just the three of us.

I am booked on the June 25, 2009 and freaked when I read this. I called Carnival and just hung up and it is true! Due to economic reasons this cruise will be done in 2010.

I am very disapointed as I hve just told my grandsons last week of this cruise for just the three of us.

I am SO sorry you had to find out this way.....

It was posted last week here on CC --and I did also get a email notification from Carnival on 1/22..

Archived