Denali Princess Lodge to Denali Park

ShawninFL

I have a question regarding getting from the Denali Princess Lodge to the Denali Park entrance to catch a shuttle bus. First, how far apart are the two? Second, is there any way to get between the two besides walking? We'll be traveling with my parents who are 68 and 82 as well as another person who is only 41, but just had a hip replacement. We're trying to figure out if the shuttle bus in Denali is even an option or if we just need to take the TWT. As always, your imput is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shawn

Princess Lodge runs shuttle buses to the ACCESS Center, where the shuttle buses leave from. Times need to verified when the lodge opens in May. There also, in the past been reports of the use of shuttle buses from nearby lodges with no problems. The walk is over a mile between the two.

I would not book a shuttle bus before 9am, but you do have time to wait for the direct information from Princess if going later this season.

Archived