Miami international airport

Parrot Mom

We arrive in MIA at 5:30 p.m. and have a charter flight with Princess at 1:50 a.m.!!! (would have done a later arrival but Princess thought the time frame was too tight). Don't think it's worth the $$ to go to a hotel for a few hours and want any suggestions for two seniors and their luggage for two weeks to do.. We fly out on the Princess Charter on Omni...arrive from Boston on American Airlines... Any suggestions on what to do.. we do hope to have metal cords through our luggage..lol..okay.. I hear the airport has a terrible reputatiohn.. Any other ideas... One idea I had was to go to the other area and just sit. read and doze..

I really enjoy the Cuban food that is available at the Miami airport. By the time you claim your luggage, get a bite to eat, and then check-in with Omni, it will practically be time to head to your gate for boarding. Well not really, but, you can take your time and walk really slowly. :)

I really enjoy the Cuban food that is available at the Miami airport. By the time you claim your luggage, get a bite to eat, and then check-in with Omni, it will practically be time to head to your gate for boarding. Well not really, but, you can take your time and walk really slowly. :)

LOL. well, that "walk really slowly".. maybe a problem as Parrot Pop has difficulty going through airports so we request a wheel chair or an electric cart. Since we are arriving at the airport on a Thursday I don't expect to see alot of cruisers around.. then again I maybe wrong.. I've cruised from Miami twice and vowed "never again".. but this is one time we have to...

Archived